Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Healthy Profits Now,What Is It And How Does It Make You Money


Hello and welcome to my blog. This is me and my beautiful wife out for dinner. We also went to see Michael Buble in concert this weekend so it has been very fun.


So just what is Healthy Profits Now?


Well what I will tell you is that it allows you the freedom to do stuff like what my wife and I do. Now I know you either found me online, got one of my postcards( by the way for a limited time I am giving away free postcards for those that join my team), and your wondering ok great, but just what is this and how can it help me make money too.


I hear you and have done the same thing. Like I said earlier in this post I am not going to go into too much details about how my business works.


Why?


Not that I do not want to tell you, but that I don't have too. Before you think Im a snob let me explain. I let the system do it for me:-) You see all my sales are done for me. Yup you heard that right. Folks I have a system in place that will have people rushing to sign up with you.

How???


Because I don't do any of my own sales and you won't have to either:-) Everyone using my system never closes there own sales! Believe me making a nice (very nice) income from home is the best! I want you to start to experience all that life has to offer. I will show you how you too can spend more time with your family and take more vacations. Be there when your child has a ball game or you may want to take them to Disney World and have a great time and not have to worry about how your going to pay for it. I just got back from a 5 week vacation to Disney World ( I will share pics later) and it was a blast. And yes I was making money even while I was on vacation.


The other great part is that I could still take calls or emails from my members and help them out and offer support. I love to be able to help my members so they too can start to make money from home.


.......Ok Josh so whoop dee doo for you, but how can I do the same?

Glad you asked:-)

All you have to do is just call my toll free# 1-866-632-1997 and use my ID# 831570 (if you decide to sign up). By calling that 24 toll free # you will know exactly what I do. I really do just mail out postcards.

I do make myself available and do not hide. Don't believe me? Give me a call (its on my profile page). This is the same phone# that my mother calls me on:-)

Thanks and God Bless

Josh Sanchez
www.myhealthyprofitsnow.com