Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Does Your Marketing System Feel Whimpy?

Healthy Profits Now Has A Marketing System That Works!


Hey everyone! Does your marketing system ever feel like this?? Sure they tell you its smart and stylish and shiny and its supposed to save your financial word!

But then you find out its nothing, but a tiny little wanna be worthless and does not really work like the real thing.






Now I would not be caught dead in that stupid toy car.




Here is more like it!














Awww there we go now that's a car! That's also how your marketing system should make you feel. My favorite marketing system is using postcards. Why?

I have been using postcards for years and people call me the postcard guy sometimes.


For me its about high performance. You see this system is so easy to do and teach. People see what I am doing and in 3.5 seconds understand exactly what I am doing. Now that's fast performance!

As you may have figured out I like to do things that are easy. I just mail them out and they go directly to my prospects home. Wow! That's just short of me knocking on your door:-)

The holidays did not slow things down either. I just mailed out a bunch of postcards for cheap and I'm getting a great response even now. People are hungry to make more money especially now after spending so much on gifts and stuff.

I am also giving away free postcards when you join me. ( call me for details as I could stop this at anytime).

So get behind the drivers seat of a high performance marketing system now!









Oh by the way this Sunday I am going skiing so just in case anyone trys to call me all next week and I do not answer that's why. I will either be away from my phone or racing down a mountain:-) Yess!!! I love skiing!

I will post some pics after and I will also try to take some video while I am skiing (hopefully without killing myself). Wish me luck.

But do not worry I will check my messages and will return calls when I can so please if you have questions please call me.

Take Care

Josh

956-821-7090 (personal cell phone that yes even my mother call me on it so its my real #)