Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone!

Sorry I have been away for awhile. Thing have sad for a while for me and my family. My uncle pasted away a few weeks ago and its been hard. He was my favorite uncle and I grew up with his three sons and are best of friends and cousins too :-) I do not have one memory that does not have him in it. I really miss him.

Well so how is HPN going? Its going good still. Almost everyday I have someone emailing me or calling me intrested in this little postcard biz. It really is fun and easy.

So for more info please call my free 24hr rec message(this is the same msg from the owner Bruce that you will get access to) at 1-866-632-1997 ID# 831570
After if you still have questions please feel free to call me at 956-821-7090.



Take care and God Bless


Joshua Sanchez