Friday, February 13, 2009

Don't Be a Stranger

Just wanted to make this post to tell you guys on my team not to be a stranger. I know after you join you will have questions. People do call me to ask me for help or if they don't understand something and I am glad to help out.

So what I am getting to is even after you have asked me questions before and right after hanging up you have another question :-) (trust me that happens to me all the time) just call me back. Don't think that "oh no I don't want to bother him again".

Your not! This is my business and you are my business and will help you out as much as I can. So please call me if your not sure about something.

I do ask that if possible please call me from Sunday to Friday until sundown. After sundown on Friday until sundown on Saturday I do not like to conduct business. So if possible please call any other day and time and I will be more than glad to speak with you.

Don't worry if you call me during those off times I will not get mad in anyway :-) I will just set up another time to call you back. Thanks for understanding.


So have a great weekend, and maybe a long weekends for some.

2009 is going to rock and is rocking right now for home businesses. People are sick and tired of being sick and tired!


God Bless

Josh Sanchez
956-821-7090