Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bon Voyage

I'm going on a cruise leaving this Sunday and coming back on Friday, whooohooo!!! Can't wait!

My wife and I are going on a Disney Cruise (do we love Disney or what?) with the family and it's going to be a blast.

Just wanted to drop this post to let people that come check me out at my blog know where Im at incase you try to call me. I dont want people to think I do not return phone calls. Its just that the ship charges you like a zillion $$$ per minute and plus you know I will be busy and be taking a small break from my biz. Just a small one :-) because you can still email me any questions you have and I will be making some time to check my emails on the ship since they are not as expensive as using a phone. Again my email is myhealthyprofitsnow@gmail.com

Or you can call me and it will go to voicemail and when I get back next weekend I will returns calls.

So anyway I will post some pics from our trip. This business is growing faster and faster and is creating sign ups for many of my members. If your still not sure about it I encourage you to really check it out and if you have more questions please call or email me and I will answer all your questions.

It really is as easy as I say it is. Mail out postcards and make money. Simple! :-)



Make it a great day and I will be back to post next weekend.


God Bless


Josh Sanchez
956-821-7090