Tuesday, April 5, 2011

If You Want To Call It Work

Things are great with Healthy Profits Now and its getting better every day:-)

So thats me there in Disneys Epcot Center (yes i know i go to disney alot:-) doing some work. No really, dont laugh, my wife took a picture of me emailing back some people with questions. So if you want to call it work, I guess it is, but it sure does not feel like it.

I had been sending out postcards prior to my trip and the sign ups came while I was having fun at my sisters wedding which is why we went out to Disney in the first place. My sister had a Disney wedding and it was awsome!!


Like always if you have any questions please email or call me and I will be more than happy to answer them. I promise you will not find anyone who is as willing to take your calls and actually speak with you. Not only will I speak with you before you join me, but I will........wait for it........................................


Yes I will even speak with you after you join and spend money with me!! WOW!!!


Yes I know that is almost unheard of in the home buisness world since most people are your bestest BFF untill they get your money and then POOF!! All of a sudden they are the most busy person in the whole world and they just ignore your calls. And so you get left there holding the bag wondering what happened promising yourself you will never do another home business again.


That is until you came across me right:-) I always ask people to test me and call or email and ask me questions to see i am real and do take my calls before and yes even after you join me. You see I do want you to make a ton of money because when you do, I do too. I do have a big intrest in having you succeed.


So when you have a chance if you have not already call my free 24/7 info at 1-866-632-1997 and use my ID# 831570 (if you decide to sign up). By calling you will know exactly what I do.


Take Care

Josh