Friday, March 5, 2010

Just Mail Out Postcards Thats it

This computer mail box is as High Tech as it has to get with this business :-)

I thought that picture was so funny.

You probably got a postcard from from me or someone in the mail and you looking for more info right?

Wel you have come to the right place. Now what I offer people that join me is my secret mailing list that I have been using in Healthy Profits Now for over two years now. No one else is using it which is great for you and me!

If you were looking for some complicated or flashy marketing techniques you will not find it here. I keep it super simple cause that's all it takes to make money in HPN. I will how ever support people that sign up with me any way I can and you are welcome to contact me.

If you have not listened to my free 24hr rec message please call 1-866-632-1997 ID#831570
(this is the same msg from the owner Bruce that you will get access to)

After listening to the call and you want to sign up it can be done after the rec message(it will prompt you)

Make it a great day


Joshua Sanchez