Friday, March 6, 2009

Our Disney Cruise Slide Show

Ok I finally got the pictures to show you our trip. The cruise was awsome!! Disney sure knows how to entertain. They had several disney characters and even captian Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribbean. And lets not forget Mickey Mouse!


Plus on Disney's private island they had the actuall ship the flying dutchman that was used in the movie Pirates of the Carribbean. Hope you like the pics. Some of them show my family and I , hope they don't mind me showing you this cause I think some were goofy but its all good.


If you have never been on a cruise I highly recommend it. Maybe we all can take an HPN cruise :-) Now this is the first time I make a slideshow so lets see how it comes out. Sorry if some repeat to much, I was tring to find a shuffler to mix them up but could not find it :-( oh well enjoy the music. Also its a little long only because I liked the music and needed to repeat it to add the music. So really its over after first song.



Take Care

Josh